These pages relate to my interests and work on math, crypto, security, and architecture.
Here a short overview of my professional activities.*
- I work as security architect for IBM.
- I was a senior research consultant at the European Network for Cyber Security (ENCS), a not-for-profit organization in Europe whose main objective is to come up with practical security solutions for critical infrastructures. I worked on the FP7 project SEGRID.
- I was a postdoc in the crypto section at the Technical University of Denmark. During a leave of absence I went as visiting researcher to the Cryptography Research Group at Microsoft Research in Redmond.
- Before I was a research associate in the Computer Science Department at the University of Illinois at Chicago in the United States (NIST project “Post-Quantum Cryptography” led by Daniel J. Bernstein).
- Before I was a Ph.D. student in the Coding and Cryptology group at the Technische Universiteit Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
email: christiane dot pascale dot peters at gmail dot com
* Disclaimer: These are my personal webpages.